We’ve got an absolute Christmas cracker for you – our Tesco Mobile team are giving away the latest iPhone to one lucky colleague!
There are lots of wonderful savings at Tesco Mobile this Christmas and colleagues can save an extra 10% on all deals.
So if you’d like to celebrate 2020 with a fantastic new iPhone 11, all one lucky colleague has to do is pick the correct answer and complete the form below by Thursday 26 December.
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to all Tesco employees in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion.
- Entries must be submitted by completing the form on the competition story and include the answers to your name, where you work, your email and your answer. Any entry without an answer will be considered incomplete.
- Closing date for receipt of all entries is 11:59pm on Thursday 26 December.
- Only one entry per person.
- The grand prize is for one iPhone 11 64GB Black handset.
- The winners will be selected from all eligible colleague entries on Friday 27 December.
- The winner will be notified by Monday 30 December, in the event that a winner cannot be contacted within a further 48 hours after this, or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve redrawn from entry database.
- Once the winner has confirmed their details, the promoter will make arrangements for the prize to be posted to the winner at the mailing address provided within 10 business days.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, corrupted, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
- It is a condition of entry that colleagues read and agree to the terms of usage at point of entry.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this prize promotion with no recompense.
- Prize must be accepted as offered, and no prize can be exchanged in part or in full. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to remove an entry if it is deemed that the entry may have potential health or safety concerns, or the entrant deemed to have the potential to bring Tesco into disrepute.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid disappointment.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
- The promoter is Tesco Stores Limited, Tesco House, Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA.